Sydney’s Christmas Outbreak is getting bigger.
Its not just Sydney’s northern beaches, it also now includes the lower north shore, southern and eastern suburbs areas that are impacted.
Anyone who was at the following venues on the dates and at the times below is considered a close contact and should get tested immediately and self-isolate for 14 days, regardless of the result:
- Manly Skiff Club, Corner of East Esplanade and Stuart Street, Manly: Saturday 12 December, 12pm – 2.30pm
- Donny’s Bar, 7 Market Place, Manly: Saturday 12 December, 3:15pm – 9pm
- Old Manly Boat Shed, 40 The Corso, Manly: Saturday 12 December, 9pm – 12:30am
- Rusti Fig, 3/363 Barrenjoey Road, Newport: Saturday 12 December, 9am – 10:30am
- Café Junior, Woolworths Neutral Bay Village, 1-7 Rangers Road, Neutral Bay: Sunday 13 December, 12:45pm – 2.30pm
- BoThai, 16 Willoughby Road, Crows Nest: Sunday 13 December, 4:30pm – 5:30pm
- Pearly Nails, 2/6 Waratah Street, Mona Vale: Monday 14 December, 4:30pm – 5:30pm
- Salon X, 86 William Street, Paddington: Wednesday 16 December, 9am – 6pm and Thursday 17 December, 9am – 8pm
- Mona Vale Golf Club (bar and function room), 3 Golf Avenue, Mona Vale: Wednesday 16 December, 5pm – 10pm
- Garfish Seafood Restaurant, 39 East Esplanade, Manly: Thursday 17 December, 6:45pm – 8:30pm
Please see NSW Health for full information and requirements.
Ryan is Contributing Editor